The UK's Premier Source for Quality Assured, Certified Diamonds
Our registered Company name is UK Diamond Centre Ltd
We trade online as: UKDiamondCentre, DiamondSaleroom, UrbanDiamondMine, DiamondEternal, UKDiamondBuyer, DiamondDots, HeritageDiamonds, IBuyDiamonds, HanoverDiamonds, DiamondBuyerShropshire, DiamondRingBuyer,DiamondAdore, DiaMonday, SilverPure
Our registered company number: 7540786 Registered in England and Wales.,
Our registered address: UKDC ltd, PO Box 250, Telford, TF2 2ES ,
Our Company VAT (sales tax) number is GB134434238
We will never ask for more information than is necessary, or store it for longer than necessary. We never disclose your personal information to any third party (although we reserve the right to co-operate with Law Enforcement officers and have no legal liability in the case of such disclosures)
How we might gather information
We gather certain types of information about our users:
• Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic, postal or SMS newsletters and notifications. Also to participate in our message boards or forums, and from shop orders, enquiry forms, information request forms, client login area(s), to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
• We also gather information through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views, email statistics, website statistics, marketing statistics, sales statistics and booking statistics throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content, products and services to visitor's/customer's needs and to help us structure, advertise and sponsor better and understand the demographics of our audience.
• We may also purchase data
• We also collect data at trade shows and events that we attend
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• company name
• your home postal address
• contact information including telephone, mobile phone and email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Details of any purchase or sale orders you place with us, even if not completed, as well as delivery details
• where we are making a sale or purchase, we may request photo ID as required by UK Law for money laundering regulations
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular we collect information for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping for regulatory and accounting purposes
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, products, and information or as permitted/required by applicable law.
We will not sell or rent or give to any third party any personally identifiable information about you. We will only share your data if it is a legal or regulatory requirement or as part of our delivery of the service, for example if a law enforcement official asks us for information about you, we may disclose that information where necessary to do so.
We may use your data to contact you about a product or service that we believe you may have an interest in. We are very selective when contacting clients and only ever do so if we believe such a contact would be welcome or of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information that is collected and held by us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use industry-standard security measures to protect your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control and to ensure that such information is kept as secure as possible
Online login area
Our online login area stores and captures information such as your name, address, email address, contact details, order & invoice history and any other information which is relevant to you as one of our customers.
We may use this information from time to time to send you details about new promotions, events, updates or information. This will come from systems including our CRM, online login area system, or email marketing software we use.
Electronic newsletters policy
We may from time to time send electronic newsletters to users. Users may remove themselves from our mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter or from the customer login area. Users can also re-subscribe to the newsletters from our customer login area or by contacting us.
If you've set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, you will receive the warning message with each cookie. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use the main content portions of our site but you will need them enabled for our customer login area and online shop and any other functional parts of the web site that require you to be identifiable or logged in.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We advise that you exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
UK Diamond Centre Ltd will always do their best to ensure that your information is stored securely, and protect ourselves from being hacked. However, as technology is constantly evolving, and the threat from cyber security, hacking and cyber terrorism is constantly growing, we are not infallible or immune.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us, or clicking on the unsubscribe or opt-out link in our email marketing emails
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You are entitled to a copy of your personal data held by us if you so wish. To request a copy, please write to our Marketing Department (with proof of identification) at the address below. You should ensure that the information we collect and hold in relation to you is accurate and kept up to date. If you would like to update your information, please contact our office using the details below
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
UKDC Ltd, PO Box 250, Telford, TF2 2ES
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
• You have the right to withdraw consent and request erasure of personal data as long as it’s not data we’re contracted to have and hold by law
• You have the right to request what information we hold about you
• You have the right to restrict processing of your data if contesting the accuracy of the data or if the individual needs the data to be stored to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
• You have the right to object to any processing of information undertaken for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
Access to your information
Individuals have the right to access any personal information we hold about them.
Please email us if you wish to find out which personal information we hold about you, erase it, or to change it. There is no charge for this, except for excessive, repetitive or unfounded requests.
We will comply with requests within 1 calendar month.
We may need you to verify who you are before complying with your requests. We may ask for proof of identity ( passport/photo ID)
If you are not happy with how we have handled your data, you have the right to log a complaint with a supervisory authority.